Since the day our teacher posted his thoughts of lowering the quota of posts per week and had a short discussion on it in class, I believe that we all expect that the quota have been officially changed to three instead of four. But there has not been any announcements written anywhere on Smartsite, MyUCdavis, or in our email (unless I'm excluded in the email list). So I came to the conclusion that I should write this random post to fulfill the requirement written in the syllabus section of Paperless Writing.
If the proposal to change the quota had been officially changed (in the teacher’s mind), then please negate this post when judging grammar, syntax, length, or whatever else is in the grading rubric. This post will just be here for fun and laugh for those who got scared when they started reading this post and thought to themselves “Oh Crap!! I should write a fourth post too so I don’t get penalized!”
If after I publish this post and everyone else in the class start to spam the teacher asking about the fourth post requirement or start to quickly “b.s.” a 200 word entry, then this story can be passed down for years (as long as the teacher continue to teach and relay this event) and I'll have a long laugh.
1 comment:
I like your spontaneity and wit. I hope you will be able to utilize these traits in your more formal posts.
Post a Comment